Tuesday, July 3, 2012

If John Frieda can't help ........

I remember when I was young and I had the worst hair of all of my friends. It was always frizzy, dry, and so hard to do anything with. I have to admit, I had no fashion sense which went hand in hand with my hair style, or lack of. Let me also say, my father did my hair well into my double digits. I have no shame. Ok, maybe a little.

It is now 2012 and guess what, they actually have products out there that help with my dilemma. Who would have thunk it. I still may not have any fashion sense but, I try to keep my hair tamed a little more then when I was a kid.

I discovered this most recent product because I am a BzzAgent, sounds cool doesn't it? I have discovered many products along the way and the latest is Frizz-Ease by John Frieda. I now own 4 different products in this line. Maybe my hair only required 3 but, I am taking no chances. The newest product is Sheer Solution which I am loving. Put it on right after the shower and then use a styling product, my weapon of choice these days is Frizz-Ease ~  Dream Curls. Ah, success! It only took me about 40 years to figure it out.



http://www.johnfrieda.com/en-US/ProductFamily/Hair-Care/Frizz-Ease

No comments:

Post a Comment